who does the best tint for copper ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hugolovesrose

Reaction score
hi can anyone recommend the best tint brand for a natural brown hair to go a true copper /ginger colour ? at the moment i am using aveda and cannot get a copper shade i like .I have a dislike of anything "red" but love more "orange" base colours ! love to hear your views

majicontrast by majirel are good, they have a few shades in bright reds/copper shades and you can put on naturally brown hair, and they come up that bright, as far as i know that is on virgin hair tho, so not already coloured brown..also supposed to stay well in hair too, as reds/coppers usually fade off quickly.

majicontrast by majirel are good, they have a few shades in bright reds/copper shades and you can put on naturally brown hair, and they come up that bright, as far as i know that is on virgin hair tho, so not already coloured brown..also supposed to stay well in hair too, as reds/coppers usually fade off quickly.

have to second that i love majicontrast!!! use a lovely copper on my own and it stays great even with washing everyday!!

66/44 in Wella with 9%. Or add orange mixtone into a copper to make it more orangey? x

Latest posts

Back