Who else has this problem!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sugar & Spice

Reaction score
I have been trying to get Bare Minerals to respond to me know for over 60 days as I would like to stock their products in the salon I don't seem able to get in contact with them and when I do get some one on the phone they just say I need to email them and some will get back in 60 days !!!!

Does any one else have the same problem?

I have had no dealings with Bare Minerals so cannot comment on that but it doesnt give me the impression that they are keen to attract you as a customer and if that is how they deal with new business i would be worried about their clients AFTER they have got the order. There is plenty of competition out there so i would look for someone who values your custom x

I stock bare minerals skin range, original, ready and the new bare skin. I'm sorry that's happened to you.. I've never had any problems have you called head office x

I have to agree with Molemaid - why would you want to stock their products if that is how they treat you?

Vic x

I currently Stock JI and love their make up it is just my customers don't !!! I have tried converting them from their brands to JI and the feedback I get is over priced and never heard of them so would have to do some more research. I was thinking about getting Bare Minerals in as they are known and I might stand a chance of retailing it :)

I stock bare minerals skin range, original, ready and the new bare skin. I'm sorry that's happened to you.. I've never had any problems have you called head office x

Yes called head office and was given an email to send my details to and got an auto response saying it could take up to 60 days

Have a look at Younique cosmetics. They are a new brand & launch soon in the uk after being really successful in usa, Australia, canada & new zealand. They are a mineral make-up. If you want more info let me know.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I currently Stock JI and love their make up it is just my customers don't !!! I have tried converting them from their brands to JI and the feedback I get is over priced and never heard of them so would have to do some more research. I was thinking about getting Bare Minerals in as they are known and I might stand a chance of retailing it :)

All my clients convert to JI from bare minerals. Once they hear about the difference in the quality of the two BM doesn't get a look in. They also prefer the pressed base to the loose that BM is known for. If you're already stocking it have you considered further training or make up event days etc?

I was on my own yesterday and sold over £200 of it. One order over the phone and the other was a client who was struggling with her bb cream application. I gave her some tips and a mini makeover and she spent a load more to go with her new look. It literally walks out the door!

It seems a waste to take on another brand that still might not sell.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

All my clients convert to JI from bare minerals. Once they hear about the difference in the quality of the two BM doesn't get a look in. They also prefer the pressed base to the loose that BM is known for. If you're already stocking it have you considered further training or make up event days etc?

I was on my own yesterday and sold over £200 of it. One order over the phone and the other was a client who was struggling with her bb cream application. I gave her some tips and a mini makeover and she spent a load more to go with her new look. It literally walks out the door!

It seems a waste to take on another brand that still might not sell.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Totally agree since I've taken on JI clients response has been amazing - every single client has either purchased or sampled & come back to purchase, head office are extremely helpful too. Although when I tried to enquire with BM I too never received a response so that told me not to go there - plus I wanted a salon only brand x

Latest posts

Back