Who uses a prep spray before tanning?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lush-Lash

Reaction score
hello, I'm just curious as I've seen a prep spray on the Suntana website, I'm thinking of buying it as it's not too expensive, but how exactly is it used? Is it sprayed on & left or sprayed on & wiped off? what exactly is prep sprays purpose? do you find a prep spray makes the outcome of the tan look better? & is it worth buying? sorry if any of these questions sound daft but im unsure of how & why it is used, there aren't any instructions of use on the Suntana website so thought I'd post it on here, thanks :) x

It can be used to wipe off perfume and deodorant, so very useful. I've also found it worth using if it's a very hot day on underarms just to clean the area, as I've found you sometimes get a green tinge if a client is a bit sweaty!!

I believe you can use it if a client hasn't prepared in advance. Just spray them all over, leave for a few minutes and wipe off with a clean towel. Then you can spray them as normal.

I only use mine on clients under their arms but use it quite often cos no matter how often you tell them no deodorant you can guarantee when you have all set up and double check......oh yeah I think I have!!! grrr lol

thanks, Im going to buy some now :) x

Latest posts

Back