Who uses Akzentz Gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Classynailz

Reaction score
Hi geeks, can I ask if any of you use Akzentz gel?

I started with Akzentz a few years back and loved it, but like everything else I fancied trying different gel. I've sinced tried Brisa and Young Nails, both of which I found great, however I'm keen to go back to Akzentz. I've noticed a couple of new Akzentz gels so I was wondering what you use?

All advice welcome.

i have used akzentz gels and i did like them but i use nsi acrylic system so i changed to nsi balance gels and i really like them.at the time when i used akzentz gels nsi didnt do any cover opaque gels so thats when i changed as nsi eventually brought some out
ive got some akzentz gels left if you'd be interested in buying them? x

Hi!
I have used Akzentz for the last 10 years nearly! I have tried other gels and actually let my clients choose which they prefer...they all asked for Akzentz again, said it didn't lift and felt stronger than other brands.
I use Super Bonder, Paint On White, Natural Gel and Trilite.
My only problem at the moment is with Natural; the formulation has changed and it is much thicker. It doesn't self-level quite as nicely as it did (one thing I loved about Brisa) so I have to warm it on a heat pad in order to get it the way I like it. But, it's still the best in my opinion.
Hope that helps xx

i have used akzentz gels and i did like them but i use nsi acrylic system so i changed to nsi balance gels and i really like them.at the time when i used akzentz gels nsi didnt do any cover opaque gels so thats when i changed as nsi eventually brought some out
ive got some akzentz gels left if you'd be interested in buying them? x

I've got some on order, but thanks anyway xx

Hi!
I have used Akzentz for the last 10 years nearly! I have tried other gels and actually let my clients choose which they prefer...they all asked for Akzentz again, said it didn't lift and felt stronger than other brands.
I use Super Bonder, Paint On White, Natural Gel and Trilite.
My only problem at the moment is with Natural; the formulation has changed and it is much thicker. It doesn't self-level quite as nicely as it did (one thing I loved about Brisa) so I have to warm it on a heat pad in order to get it the way I like it. But, it's still the best in my opinion.
Hope that helps xx

The Super Bonder is new since I last used Akzentz. Do you just do a thin layer of this first?

Latest posts

Back