Who's been to Gretna to get married ....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jewsey

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Im of to Gretna in June to get married, Has anyone been married there, Whats it like? Is it romantic like they say? im there for a week so id love to know your experiences, What's there locally to visit ?
Im getting so excited now, please tell me more lol xxxxxxxxxx
Thank You xx

jules x

Hi everyone

Im of to Gretna in June to get married, Has anyone been married there, Whats it like? Is it romantic like they say? im there for a week so id love to know your experiences, What's there locally to visit ?
Thank You xx

jules x

Never been lucky enough to go there, but from what I have seen and read about it it sounds absolutely fab. You and Gary will have the bestest time ever there, and you both deserve every bit of it.
Congratulations bud:hug:

Never been lucky enough to go there, but from what I have seen and read about it it sounds absolutely fab. You and Gary will have the bestest time ever there, and you both deserve every bit of it.
Congratulations bud:hug:

Thanks gemma :hug: cannot wait now all systems go xxxx

jules x

Never been, but it sounds really romantic. Have a fantastic day, sweetie.:hug:

:Grope: i got married last month,it was the best time of my life,so dont get stressed with your planning cos it goes so quick,enjoy xxxxxx

Hi everyone

Thank You xx

jules x

It is very romantic there, really pretty place too :green:

I nearly got married to my boyfriend there when I was 17, but you had to stay for a certain period of time, which we couldn't do (we had to be back at school on the monday!:lol: ) and my mum would have killed me. In fact I hope she doesn't read this....:eek:

Anyway, I'm glad we didn't in the end because I dumped him for the captain of the rugby team a few weeks later....young love hey!

It is very romantic there, really pretty place too :green:

I nearly got married to my boyfriend there when I was 17, but you had to stay for a certain period of time, which we couldn't do (we had to be back at school on the monday!:lol: ) and my mum would have killed me. In fact I hope she doesn't read this....:eek:

Anyway, I'm glad we didn't in the end because I dumped him for the captain of the rugby team a few weeks later....young love hey!

:eek: Blimey, that was a bit of a near miss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:eek: Blimey, that was a bit of a near miss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I've only just remembered that little story when I saw the title of the thread! I think it was filed away in my head with all the rest of my mistakes and near-mistakes....there's loads of 'em! :lol:

You do get a bit swept up in the romance of Gretna Green....at least that's my excuse....and I'm sticking to it :green:

I've only just remembered that little story when I saw the title of the thread! I think it was filed away in my head with all the rest of my mistakes and near-mistakes....there's loads of 'em! :lol:

You do get a bit swept up in the romance of Gretna Green....at least that's my excuse....and I'm sticking to it :green:

Thanks Amy, thats my excuse too although im 33 im young at heart lol xxx

Latest posts

Back