Who's the best semi permanent makeup training company

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amberraybeauty

Reaction score
Hi there

I am a little over whelmed with making a decision on who to do this training with.
My initial thought was nouveau however it seems there are a lot of other training courses with really good reviews.
Does anybody have a recommendation/experience ?

thanks

x

Hi Amberraybeauty, I have also been looking into this and struggling to come to a decision as although Dermace and Nouveau have great feedback there training centres are quite away from me also I have seen cheaper options, which I know isn't always best, I just think I'm afraid to spend all this money and make the wrong choice, what companies have you researched ?? so ladies if you could give us any feedback that would be brilliant, thanks

I trained with elite training academy with Claire Hobson and Naomi Waite, loved the course, and always there if you need a helping hand or need to ask a question!

Hi Lisa,
Its very daunting isn't it. I am 99 percent going to go with Finishing Touches have you heard of them?
Thanks Lash2012 I hadn't heard of them. I was toying between nouveau and finishing touches.
xxx

Hi amberryaybeauty sometimes it best going with a smaller company, as I feel you receive better aftercare, plus only 6 in a class at my training and cheaper!

Hi there

I am a little over whelmed with making a decision on who to do this training with.
My initial thought was nouveau however it seems there are a lot of other training courses with really good reviews.
Does anybody have a recommendation/experience ?

thanks

x
Hi Amberray beauty, I'm commencing my training on Monday...EEKK! with The Permanent Makeup Training Academy in Sussex. It's not round the corner from me, so I'm staying in a nearby hotel for 4 nights, as the training is from Mon to Thur. They are a little more expensive than the others, but you get one to one training. I know that Dermace offer one to one training too for their startup course, but I felt more inclined to go with this company. If you check out their website, they have loads of student video reviews and I'm sure I've read elsewhere over the internet, that if you ask them, they will provide you details of ex-students who have been on their training and have successfully set up their permanent makeup practice. You should also look at their marketing section - this is a big reason why I also decided to train with them. Plus they've won loads of business awards. I've heard good things about Novuea and Finishing Touches too. It's an individual decision, so go with your own gut instinct. I can let you know how I got on after my training next week if you're interested?

I'll need to practice on people once I've finished, so if anyone's in the Carshalton area wanting a treatment let me know! I can send pictures of my work of the training models next week. I've also got friends that want treatments, so I can also forward those pics x

I have my traininig with demace in November so hopefully will be a positive experience and will feedback!

Trained with nouveau I think it has the best reputation

I'd say nouveau too as has best reputation and I am doing their training in March have done the theory days already and is so thorough X

Is the theory difficult to learn?

Is the theory difficult to learn?
There is a lot to learn about health & safety and laws, good hygiene whilst working etc but it's not hard

Hi Amberray beauty, I'm commencing my training on Monday...EEKK! with The Permanent Makeup Training Academy in Sussex. It's not round the corner from me, so I'm staying in a nearby hotel for 4 nights, as the training is from Mon to Thur. They are a little more expensive than the others, but you get one to one training. I know that Dermace offer one to one training too for their startup course, but I felt more inclined to go with this company. If you check out their website, they have loads of student video reviews and I'm sure I've read elsewhere over the internet, that if you ask them, they will provide you details of ex-students who have been on their training and have successfully set up their permanent makeup practice. You should also look at their marketing section - this is a big reason why I also decided to train with them. Plus they've won loads of business awards. I've heard good things about Novuea and Finishing Touches too. It's an individual decision, so go with your own gut instinct. I can let you know how I got on after my training next week if you're interested?

I'll need to practice on people once I've finished, so if anyone's in the Carshalton area wanting a treatment let me know! I can send pictures of my work of the training models next week. I've also got friends that want treatments, so I can also forward those pics x

I'm looking into training with them also. How have you gotten on?

Does anyone know of training in the north east? X

Does anyone have recommendations on kB pro or Dermace? Thank you xx

How was it? I was thinking of going there.

How was it? I was thinking of going there.

Just so you know, this thread was created 5 years ago, with the quoted poster having been absent since that time.

You may prefer to create a new thread of your own in the circumstances.

Latest posts

Back