Why did I not know this technique existed?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

satinbaby

Reaction score
Water Marble?
If anyone knows any more info I would be greatful ;-)
Is it just normal polish?
How long does it last ?
Loving the look!
Is it time consuming?
How long do you get to work with the polish
rainbow water marble (3) - YouTube

Yep regular polish, I've only tried it a few times, it drives me insane.
You'll find different polishes dry at different speeds and some colours show a lot better than others. You'll need to work quite quickly to avoid it drying as you drag to create a pattern in the water and some people say filtered water works better. Quite messy too! Lasts as well as polish usually lasts.

I used an old yoghurt pot and orange wood stick and also taped around my nails to avoid getting polish everywhere :) There's loads of YT vids on water marbling.

Thankyou for that ! 10 yrs in the industry and Ive never heard of it ! Blinkers come to mind x

I love the look of water marbling but I really cannot get the hang of it! I've tried lots of different brands of polish but to no avail - I don't think there is any secret on how to do it, I think it's just trial and error, really wish I could could master this technique as I love the results!! Like rory love said there are lots of vids on youtube (I get so jealous watching those talented ladies!) xx

It's really cool

A top tip is use room temperature filtered water ...

I've got a tutorial on my blog check it out.

:)
shahildarboutique.blogspot.com

Latest posts

Back