Why does my skin become to sore and angry with these products,high street products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NMills

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm a beauty therapist but am asking as a client. My skin has always been tempermental, but I have found the last few years that the pill was making my skin spotty and sore, as was using facial washes such as nivea and olay (the typical type face washes you find in boots). The only face wash I can use is Elizabeth Arden 3 in 1 intervene). If I use Nivea etc my skin becomeshorribly spotty and the texture is horrible. My question is why does it do this? Is Elizabeth Arden a better quality (obvious I suppose, silly question!) and what is it in the cheaper products that could affect skin so badly?

Any help would be greatly appreciated x

Hi, probably need a bit more information....How old are you? When did your skin start reacting like this? What other products do you use on your face - make up etc? What is your skin like - dry/tight, oily outbreaks? How did you know it was the pill affecting your skin.....Let us know and see if there's anything we can suggest!

And I also wouldn't say that more expensive is always better quality!

Latest posts

Back