Why does the shine disapear after ultra seal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikkibell

Reaction score
hi all
the last set of gel overlays i done didn't have a shine after i cured the ultra seal. the shine was there untill i wiped the residue off. leaving it look dull.

please help if you can x:rolleyes:

Are you using a fresh wipe for each finger? I use the intense seal & it doesn't leave a sticky layer & keeps the shine really well x

hi all
the last set of gel overlays i done didn't have a shine after i cured the ultra seal. the shine was there untill i wiped the residue off. leaving it look dull.

please help if you can x:rolleyes:

I had the same problem a few times and tried different things, but then the issue resolved when I changed out a few bulbs. Check the base of the bulbs when lit - if there's a dark, even nearly black ring around it, change out the bulb.

This may not be the problem, but certainly worth checking!

hi i had the same thing happen to me and took it back to the shop i brought it from which they told me they had a few back saying the same thing and it was faulty they refunded maybe yours is the same x

I find if u cleanse as soon as the nails come out the lamp it dulls, wait 60 seconds to let them cool down so to speak. Cleanse then rub in oil

Latest posts

Back