Why is my hair so tangly?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know but I've still not found a hairdresser I trust and it scares me! Iv had some really bad experiences with cut and colour :(
Maybe my standard are too high but what I think should be classed as 'normal' customer service and treatment service you only seem to get when you pay an absolute bomb. Other than that they cut Hair off or something when I ask for a trim haha.
I also use Aussie leave in conditioner.

Someone mentioned the pro brands. What's a good brand for this type of thing? I will look for a salon that has a good brand cause iv no idea!

Laura xx

Oohh that will make a big difference then!
Sometimes purple shampoos can dry your hair out so you could try alternating that with another one?
I don't know whats in aussie brand shampoo and Ive not heard of beauty bay but could you get them from your hairdresser next time you get your roots done?
I use Loreal serie expert vitamino colour shampoo- they do different ones for different hair types.
If you do a search on the hair forum there are lots of threads about shampoos and the difference they make to your hair (with other recommendations) x

Thank you, I do use my purple shampoo alternate with my Aussie shampoo. Thanks ill search the hair forum. I know mine isn't because I need a hair cut as I always get it cut! Xx

Latest posts

Back