Why?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dondon90

Reaction score
I had to write about this..
So far today I've had 6 clients asking me if I'm working on Christmas Day..

What the hell?!

Lol .... What do you mean ... Your not available on Christmas Day ... Shock horror ... That the whole world would like a day off ... !!!

I'm going to try and be as PC as possible but was it from any no Christians?

No they're Roman Catholic! 😂😂 bloody cheek of it!

I'm non Christian and wouldn't expect anyone to work on the 25th.

say yeah that's fine but you want triple time :lol:

what is wrong with people :eek:

What on earth did they want done on Xmas day?

The lot! I've had full head of foils and restyle to hair up!

Rather then eat loads of food and get merry they'd expect me to work! I love my job but come on?!?
Amazing how some clients think were just programmed robots who's only purpose in life is to do hair! As if I don't have a bloody life! Jheeeez!

Pmsl I'd perhaps understand a blowdry if they were off out for a posh Xmas dinner but none of the other things! Omg lol that's just nuts 😂

Pmsl I'd perhaps understand a blowdry if they were off out for a posh Xmas dinner but none of the other things! Omg lol that's just nuts 😂

Even still I'd tell them to sod off! 😂 I'm not even touching my own hair on Christmas Day 😂

Haha not me lol I only see most of the family on that day too I bet they think god she's so scruffy for a hairdresser 😂

Haha not me lol I only see most of the family on that day too I bet they think god she's so scruffy for a hairdresser 😂

OMG one days off I look like the biggest tramp ever! No make up, no shaving, no hair product 😂 hoody and jeans shall be worn 👍

Hoody n trackie for me 😂 I'm like that right now 😂😂😂

Latest posts

Back