Wildfire Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YummyMummy2014

Reaction score
Can anyone post a pic of wildfire please?
I'm looking for a red but not a pillar box red more an orangey red? Any suggestions welcome too! Thanks!!

Hope this helps

Attachments

• SHELLAC  Wildfire Aug 2012 002.jpg
    SHELLAC Wildfire Aug 2012 002.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 508
Wildfire is more of a classic pillar box red. Maybe lobster roll would suit you better, I'll post a pic 2mo of all the reds side by side so you can decide x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412283856.454331.jpg

Wildfire 😊

Thanks everyone- that would be great jenski

I love wildfire - It's probably my most popular reds by far, so classic. But does it have to be by CND shellac because I have a great suggestion for a orangy red not by CND?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412286082.737992.jpg
Lobster roll, Hth x

How about Hollywood? That's more of an orangey red next to wildfire.

Here's Hollywood

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1412288824634.jpg
    1412288824634.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 381
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412320139.577732.jpg starting from the left Crimson Sash, Rose Brocade, Lobster Roll, Wildfire, Hollywood, Hot Chillis, Red Baroness, Decadence. Hth's xx

Now I'm thinking lobster roll! Wildfire is lovely too though- got a client coming that likes reds but only have one and it's a deep red colour- want to offer a few other options to her so might just go for both of these thanks!!

I love wildfire - It's probably my most popular reds by far, so classic. But does it have to be by CND shellac because I have a great suggestion for a orangy red not by CND?

I'm up for suggestions too !!

Lobster Roll, very popular with my clients xImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412333958.663448.jpg

Gelish has the most amazing orangy red called Tiger Blossom

I suggest Lobster Roll or Tropix.

Here's CND Shellac Tropix ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412354741.456913.jpg they have Gold VIP Status over them and some glitter fades x

I'd say Wildfire is a classic "Revlon" red, the sort of colour you imagine old movie stars to wear, it also reminds me of the Virgin stewardesses uniform.

Karaxxx

Ok it seems like wildfire is not exactly what I'm looking for then although it sounds lovely and glam.
I've ended up ordering both so will follow up with some pics when they arrive!

I'd say Wildfire is a classic "Revlon" red, the sort of colour you imagine old movie stars to wear, it also reminds me of the Virgin stewardesses uniform.

Karaxxx

Yep! They actually wear Wildfire on their nails.

Latest posts

Back