Will LED light bulb in salon light be a problem for Bio Sculpture gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vickie4_123

Reaction score
Hi this might be a bit of a strange question but I am setting up to work from home, (so excited!) :p my partner wants me to have an LED bulb in the light fitting in the room as he reckons they are really energy efficient, look like a normal bulb, are an instant light and can be connected to a dimmer switch. However I suddenly realised, I use bio sculpture gel, my desk is directly under the light fitting and bio sculpture is now LED curable, so does anyone know if that kind of LED bulb would effect the nails. It really wouldn't be great if they started to set during application! Many thanks :)

Hi this might be a bit of a strange question but I am setting up to work from home, (so excited!) :p my partner wants me to have an LED bulb in the light fitting in the room as he reckons they are really energy efficient, look like a normal bulb, are an instant light and can be connected to a dimmer switch. However I suddenly realised, I use bio sculpture gel, my desk is directly under the light fitting and bio sculpture is now LED curable, so does anyone know if that kind of LED bulb would effect the nails. It really wouldn't be great if they started to set during application! Many thanks :)

Not the same type of led so your fine. It won't cure you led curable products

Thank you jen889 sorry its taken me so long to reply, im still a newbie and couldnt work out how to see if anyone had replied x

Latest posts

Back