Will Nailclass help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura1993

Reaction score
I keep looking at the threads & reviews on 'nails class' but I want to know if it contains what I need!

I need to know about...

Lifting & ratio
And making my acrylics last longer :( :( xx

Any help apretiated!
xx

Just a simple yes or no..
x

Hi Sweetie.
Nail Class is an excellent resource for any nail tech. It's worth having regardless. Your profile doesn't say who you trained with. What system for L & P do you use? The reason I'm asking is because Nail Class isn't a tutor book per se. In my opinion it's written to compliment training and "tweak" skills and techniques. Things like ratio should really come from the educators of they system you use, a book alone cannot give you this information as every system is different and has its own characteristics. Combatting lifting is down to thorough and proper PREP, your chosen systems correct ratio, making sure you're not touching the skin, practice and just experience. If you're new to nails, you will stop having lifting as your skills improve. Hope that helps. Sorry if its not what you want to hear. I would recommend getting the book anyway though xx

Last edited:
As you are so impatient :)...why don't you look in the Tutorials section on here, a lot of the tutorials Geeg has posted on here are in the book including ones on mix ratio and application to preventing service breakdown.

Last edited:
i think its brilliant, I've learnt from it and its definatly helped. it doesn't have pics just a few diagrams but this is better as it makes you imagine it in your head and you remember it. buy it! x

Thanks everyone :)

Latest posts

Back