Wish me luck.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxglove

Reaction score
I have just ordered the Fibreglass and Maintenance courses from Essential Nails! I am so excited, and really cannot wait to get started!

I have been trying to decide wether to go for the Creative Fibreglass or the Essential Nails course, but in the end I decided that due to family and work commitments plus travel restrictions (costs and time), the Essential Nails course would work better for me, for the time being.

I cant wait to get started on the first stepping stone in nail enhancements :)

I have just ordered the Fibreglass and Maintenance courses from Essential Nails! I am so excited, and really cannot wait to get started!

I have been trying to decide wether to go for the Creative Fibreglass or the Essential Nails course, but in the end I decided that due to family and work commitments plus travel restrictions (costs and time), the Essential Nails course would work better for me, for the time being.

I cant wait to get started on the first stepping stone in nail enhancements :)
Good luck hun, stay motivated & make sure you dont put it away once you have started & you will be fine xxxxxx

I hope you enjoy the course and good luck!

I have loads of enthusiasm and am naturally quite motivated (read obsessive!) so I am hoping that will help me through. It is very daunting though :rolleyes:

Do u do this from home?

Good luck wish you all the best with the course!!! :O)

well good luck and i hope you sail through it! :)

Aww thanks ladies :hug:

I just cannot wait to get started. I have just returned from seeing a regular Beauty client of mine, and she has already decided to be a nail wrap client.

Dont worry - I have told her it will take WEEKS and WEEKS till I am good enough to be let loose on clients! Lovely to know that there is a demand though.........

Latest posts

Back