• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Work experience/help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asha23

Reaction score
Hi, I Am qualified in level 3 beauty therapy and have level 3 in nail technology since 2009/2010.
I am mainly into mani/pedi, massage, waxing and nails.
I am looking to see if any salon in sheffield/rotherham would consider taking me on even on voluntary basis. It's been a while since Iv done treatments and would like to refresh my skills. Especially in acrylic/gel nails I need to gain more practice to perfect them. I am also very good at henna! :) I have contacted a few salons in rotherham and Doncaster. Some are too busy and one is in the middle of renovation and might consider taking me on as am apprentice but wouldn't be for a while if decided.
Can anyone help me move forward from here? More than anything id love to be an experienced nail tech that has the skills to create amazing sets!
Or if anyone would consider taking a day with me to watch me do a set or 2 and guide me on where I might be going wrong ( as my nails lift sometimes). I would be happy to pay for that Aswell or help around In return. If someone can advise me that would be great, sorry for the long post! Thank you :)

Why not get in touch with Gemma lamberts nail team, they are in Doncaster and offer skill building courses which maybe helpful to you x

Thank you, I will be looking at some around me x

Latest posts

Back