Working as a Nail Tech.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Nic~

Reaction score
If you was to work in a salon as an employee, how much would you be looking at getting paid ? This does not include commission. I was in a salon about 5yrs back and was coming out with £120 a week :eek:

I am working in an office as a day job and building my clients up in the evenings and weekends, however i HATE my office job and would love to be able to do nails all day everyday BUT i need a regular income too.... what would people suggest i do.. give up my office job and find a salon job or stick with it until i can quit?? :confused:

ur advice would be much appreciated :green:

hi, how about going part-time at your office so you could do more nails during the day till you can give up the office, good luck!

I am in similar position at the moment, work full time and take clients in the evenings and weekends. To be honest I cannot see the point of working in the salon for £5 an hour (or so) even if you do your favorite job. I have desided to give myself a year and see what I am able to acieve clientelle-wise, and then may be go part time in my current job before I will be able to leave completely.

Latest posts

Back