Working from a rented house?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rent from the local council also not been a tenant long, but i got the go ahead.

Your best bet is check your councils website, or even give them a ring, i think it varies from council to council, my brother cant run a business from his council house, but i can from mine.

You will never know unless you take the plunge x

Last edited:
I rent from the local council also not been a tenant long, but i got the go ahead.

Your best bet is check your councils website, or even give them a ring, i think it varies from council to council, my brother cant run a business from his council house, but i can from mine.

You will never know unless you take the plunge x

I did call, they transferred me through to business gateway who told me I couldnt but I hear other people being allowed to so wondered if there was some kind of grey area where you were granted permission. Im sooo fed up with it all, there is no other way atm and feel if Im not allowed I have just wasted all that money on my course (cnd complete) Im back doing for l&p this week and feel like its pointless going :mad::cry:

anyone else been in this situation?

What i did was to go on my local council website, and i searched about working from home, they had a form on there website, i too didnt want to phone them.

After a week i rang them to see if they wanted more info as i hadnt heard.

Who is your local council and who do you rent from? x

With a CND complete surely you can still work in a salon or go mobile?

Yes, that not an option for me atm though..

Anyone else been in my situation?

Latest posts

Back