Working mobile in hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeldana

Reaction score
hello fellow geeks i was wondering if any or you will b kind enough to give me some pointers in going mobile with hair extensions i am about to take a course (wont do any clients until I'm fully trained) and feel mobile might be the route for me but have no idea where to start any advice will be much appreciated thank you all in advance x

Who are you booked with for your course? They should be able to give you some advice as part of the course. And should also be offering ongoing support afterwards.
But mobile works very well for hair extensions. You can still work from home if you have the space and for those clients who are willing to come to you. But otherwise you can choose exactly how far to travel.
Hair extensions is a profitable business so you can travel much further than if you were doing, say, a hair colour or nails or something. It is worth travelling quite a distance. Certainly to begin with when your diary is not so full.
If you build up some clients and then learn ways of keeping those clients you will soon find your business growing.

Linda

i have 2 courses im thinking off one is with belle and connect to hair i did do extensions in a salon a few years ago but i left for persional reasons before i was qualified

Have a look at Lush Us Uk too. I trained with them and the section of the training about Business Start up and development was great.
Good Luck

ive heard lush uk has very good hair have u heard of tease hair went on there website and dont think it has been updated in about 3 years lol and cant get a big range of colours what would u say is the best hair to use

It really depends what end of the market you're aiming at. I use Lush Us Uk for mid market it's Indian Remy and I can't beat the quality for the price. Most other companies of this standard sell less strands per pack etc, so initially seem cheaper until you work out how much it is per strand!!! Top end of the market - well there really is a lot to choose from and it really does come down to personal preference. European and Russian are nice just ensure what you're buying is genuine. PS not hear of tease hair

Latest posts

Back