Worst Date...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natzdanutta

Reaction score
Just thought id start a funny thread on dates that went downhill from the start! I cant think of any of my past experience as yet but hey I thought it be a good thread to start....come on peeps give us all a giggle!

iv had a few bad dates....iv had a few bad fellas aswell!!! i always fancied my best mates blokes brother..paul he was so good looking,fit,great body,nice car,nice designer clothes,well we decided to go out on a date we met at my friends cos i was already seeing someone(bad i know)he took me to frankie and bennys we sat in a corner all cosy,we orderd our food and i had a few malibu and cokes!!i sat eating my dinner and couldnt stop burping :) from the coke..then my eyes were bigger than my belly so i orderd a pudding for 2 people thinking how romantic it would be to share...it was a huge choc cookie and ice cream...i ate more than i should off then after our meal we went for a drive then on to his parents house!once in we were having a kiss on the setee when he stood on his mums dog which started making a load of noise...his parents come running down to see what was happening to see us on the setee!so i decided it was time to go home on the drive to mine i threw up all in his new bmw!! we never had a second date......i dont know why:)

I went on a date with a guy who was really fit but seemed really shy (very suspicious). We were having a drink and I was doing most of the talking, trying to fill the aquard silences! Then suddenly he got up and went to the toilet without excusing himself, when he came back he said "right shall we go now". I thounght that was a bit harsh- It was only 8.30 so I felt a little put out that he ended it so abrubtly and didn't make any excuses for ending the date. I followed him in silence thinking we were going to the station, feeling totally gutted thinking I must have made a prat of myself waffling on. Then he turned into a restaurant and he ushered me to the table, I then remembered he had said we were going for a drink and then dinner-he didn't mean shall we go home he meant shall we go and eat!!!

Turned out he just had no social skills

:eek:

there must be more bad dates out there..............

yeah come on peeps tell all!!!

I went out with a guy I new from when I was younger (am still young :lol: 31). We met again after years and he ask me out, I said ok that would be nice. He called me up the day before we went on the date to ask me what I wanted to do. I said well surprise me. So the next day we met somewhere and he said are you hungry? I said a little. He said ok lets go and eat something. You are not going to belief where this guy took me to....MC DONALDS!!!!! See he didn't had to take me to the most expensive restaurant in town but... MC DONALDS come on.

Melissa

I went out on a date with a guy I met who seemed to be a nice older and more mature man, he was 20 years older than me, he was supposed to do a nice dinner and movie,
instead he stopped at a liquor store bought a bottle of cheep alcoholic drinkers wine, like wine-o wine and rode me around detroit, in the worst parts no less while periodically touching my thighs and telling me how lovely I was. Talk about a dirty old geezer. He had the nerve to ask me if I wanted to go with him to meet his momma, I said NO but I'd love to go back home. I didn't even get a happy meal out of the deal. I was not laughing then, but I am right now! needless to say he never called back!

Also remembered one when I was taken to the pub as he wanted to do karaoke, he spent the whole evening singing badly to me and only about 4 other people who had turned up. I wanted to leave but the only way to do that would have been to rip the microphone out of his hands in order to get his attension! Horrendous!

i went out for a drink with a bloke and we where getting on really well so we went to a club there was a few of his workmates there and they where buying me drinks.Any way when we left we started walking home and i tell you i was p****d all of a suddan i slipped down the kerb i tryed to steady my self but my foot slipped out of the side of my strappless shoes and i was lying on the road.I was to drunk to care but still felt the crack in my ankle he was laughing his head of.He helped me up and said i looked like a weeble rolling about took me home and the next day i ended up in hospital having my ankle plasterd up he came round to see me that night and 7 yrs later still is here so imust have impressed him.We still laugh about it now i wouldent recomend it though

i went out for a drink with a bloke and we where getting on really well so we went to a club there was a few of his workmates there and they where buying me drinks.Any way when we left we started walking home and i tell you i was p****d all of a suddan i slipped down the kerb i tryed to steady my self but my foot slipped out of the side of my strappless shoes and i was lying on the road.I was to drunk to care but still felt the crack in my ankle he was laughing his head of.He helped me up and said i looked like a weeble rolling about took me home and the next day i ended up in hospital having my ankle plasterd up he came round to see me that night and 7 yrs later still is here so imust have impressed him.We still laugh about it now i wouldent recomend it though
awww thats sweet....painful but sweet!

one was a guy who arrived to take me out to dinner in a Leicester city football top !!!!!!...i didn't go and didn't see him again.

Another took me to a film set to try and impress me as he knew the director and some of the cast...it was an old film with horses and stiff....whilst looking around i stood in a huge pile of horse s**t...lol...but he ended up in the bin anyway cos he was a bully and full of his own s**t...bit like my shoe really...lol

another was a guy i had gave my number too whilst i was very drunk and thought he looked nice....we arranged to meet and he was driving from Nottingham, i saw his lovely car waiting and went over...opened the door to find well...how to put this without sounding horrid but he wasn't what i remebered...ewwwww....never trust your drunken eye !!!!...i made my excuses and left.

My best, nicest and fun dates are with rob, even still, we go on dates and pretend we don't know each other...we have such a laugh and it keeps it alive !!!....xxx

one was a guy who arrived to take me out to dinner in a Leicester city football top !!!!!!...i didn't go and didn't see him again.

Another took me to a film set to try and impress me as he knew the director and some of the cast...it was an old film with horses and stiff....whilst looking around i stood in a huge pile of horse s**t...lol...but he ended up in the bin anyway cos he was a bully and full of his own s**t...bit like my shoe really...lol

another was a guy i had gave my number too whilst i was very drunk and thought he looked nice....we arranged to meet and he was driving from Nottingham, i saw his lovely car waiting and went over...opened the door to find well...how to put this without sounding horrid but he wasn't what i remebered...ewwwww....never trust your drunken eye !!!!...i made my excuses and left.

My best, nicest and fun dates are with rob, even still, we go on dates and pretend we don't know each other...we have such a laugh and it keeps it alive !!!....xxx
there great lovin them! ive never tried meeting up with my bf n making out we dont know each other i think id end up giggling the whole time!

I went out with a guy I new from when I was younger (am still young :lol: 31). We met again after years and he ask me out, I said ok that would be nice. He called me up the day before we went on the date to ask me what I wanted to do. I said well surprise me. So the next day we met somewhere and he said are you hungry? I said a little. He said ok lets go and eat something. You are not going to belief where this guy took me to....MC DONALDS!!!!! See he didn't had to take me to the most expensive restaurant in town but... MC DONALDS come on.

Melissa
i would of orderd an extra large value meal thay are the dearest!

Me and Lee had just got together,it was his brothers wedding and we were staying in a posh hotel.

I changed from my day dress to a red dress,cross over at the bust,i had a lovely little figure so no need for a bra............ yep you guessed it boobs out for all too see,even the oldies.I could have died,oh the shame.

That was the last time i left the house bra less !!!!

Ps,not sure why,but Lee all of a sudden became tired and wanted to go to bed pmsl !

hayyyy nat i think you should give the person with the worst date a certificate!!!

hayyyy nat i think you should give the person with the worst date a certificate!!!

yeah sounds good i will make one n email it to the winner!! lol

god this is embarrassing and i still cant believe i did it, in my teenage years Many moons ago we went to youth club a whole bunch of us and would sit and drool over the coolest guy there who`s name was eric(not a cool name though!) anyway to cut a long story short about 5 or 6 years later i bumped into eric on a night out and he asked me out he was still very good looking but i`d always admired him from afar and had never really chatted to him so did`nt know what to expect, he turned up and said we were off to the pictures to see total recall with arnie in it, he took me to the bus stop! i asked if we should get a cab he said he was watching the pennies as he was saving for a car! we get to the cinema and it went ok but as the evening wore on i realised i did `nt really fancy this guy, just no chemistry, he asked if he could have a coffee at mine before he left and not wanting to appear rude i agreed i made coffee and hinted that it was getting late etc... but he did`nt take the hint he kept shuffling up closer to me on the sofa it was winter monts and really cold so i had the sofa pulled up next to the fireplace as i felt so uncomfortable i just wanted him to leave so when he asked to use the bathroom i saw my chance and as soon as he left the room i rearranged the furniture! i swopped the sofa for a single chair next to the fire and parked myself on it when he walked back into the room he stopped abruptly but was`nt quite sure about what to say anyway he stayed (sitting alone on the sofa) for a few minutes before leaving i was so relieved but he did`nt take the hint totally because he called me a few times to ask me out again i politely made my excuses and told him no. i still feel bad to this day .

Latest posts

Back