Would this work?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy106

Reaction score
Im not a nail tech but seen this and thought it was cool... Would it work? Lucia xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376381475.526623.jpg

Yes it's called water marbling type it into youtube and you'll see :) divine by design has got a brill video on this xx

Last edited by a moderator:
It can work but for a non pro it is a very messy business, uses up shed loads of polish and you would not get nails that look like the ones in the photo! Neither do all polishes work when you try it either.

It looks good!!

I'm a non pro and have done this before. Takes a lot of time and a bit of practise and finding the right nail varnish but they do look fab! YouTube have loads of vids. These were my first attempts and I got better with practise. It's just very time consuming! :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376402202.782532.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376402210.743090.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376402219.277315.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376402227.722981.jpg

I have done this before I trained, and yes can be messy and it is best to use brand new polish as it drips alot easier and spreads lovely. also painting your nail white first also helps but it then has to be bone dry before you put it into the water.

Hi geeks sorry to butt in but I've only tried this once and I gave up but I fancy another go what brand polishes are recommend and what temp.is the water best at please xxxxx

I did this before I trained and used room temp water and found that Avon polish worked best. Also painted a base colour of white.

I did this before I trained and used room temp water and found that Avon polish worked best. Also painted a base colour of white.

Thankyou hun !!. Xx

Latest posts

Back