Would you like to take card payments?.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HelenRobinson

Reaction score
I'm an ex nail tech now working for an established company who provide mobile and web based payment facilities to the Taxi industry. Do you think this service would be beneficial to you in the Health and Beauty industry? I would appreciate your views and experiences on this topic.
Ta
Helen :rolleyes:

Yes definately, I'm openinga salon, but would love one of those hand held machines to enable me to retail mobile or when doing hen parties or wedding fayres.

Oh Yes that would be great can you do it in the states?? .....lol I know how i know if some one does it there someone will do it here

I think it is interesting that this thread has been posted because I was having a similar conversation with a friend of mine just the other day.

She is a Lifestyle and Personal Trainer and runs her own very successful home based business from the most divine cabin in her back garden. I was in awe to say the least. Anyway, her and I started having this conversation when I spotted her hand held card machine in her office. She prefers this as she has had clients cheques bounce before :rolleyes:.

However, I understand that the set up costs are quite high and one has to pay a monthly fee plus each time the facility is used. this could be quite costly for a one man band.

Just recently I asked a similar question....I am in the market for one of these and to be honest there are so many which seem mega expensive and when you start adding up the cost...and read the small print...I havent been impressed......What are you offering?

the best thing i did, i joind the FSB and got it half price it works out about £5 a week plus the few p when you use it :green: mine is a mobile one too

Latest posts

Back