Wow Factor Top Up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmyLouise

Reaction score
Just been reading up on Wow Factors' "Top-Up" which claims to increase breast size and wondered if anyone has any experience of it? I guess I just want to know, does it work?

Hi Amy,

as this is purely based on herbals no remedy can ever be guaranteed to work...the only thing guaranteed is surgery but there is a huge risk and cost factor to that.

Having said that, clinical research has proven that the active ingredients in TOP UP work on about 80% of women, from our experience we have actually found the rate much higher as a lot of women, especially after breastfeeding their children, simply want to "lift" and "firm" their breasts rather than enlarge them.

Already in the first month you will know if it works for you. It starts with firmer and fuller breasts before they slowly increase in size. As it is based purely on natural ingredients the side effects are positive as in smoother skin, increased nail and hair growth and fuller lips.

Hope this helps? :hug:

Thanks wowbb. I have so many clients that talk of having surgery that it wold be great if I found something that actually works! Are you going to be at Beauty UK?

Just been reading up on Wow Factors' "Top-Up" which claims to increase breast size and wondered if anyone has any experience of it? I guess I just want to know, does it work?

It works for people that have had nice breasts then lost size or shape due to weight loss or child birth,

if people are naturally flat chested it wont work for them,

it will work with what you had, but not give you what you never had,
hth :hug:

The active ingredients in TOP UP are proven to actually increase breast size. It depends on the body, whether and how quick that happens but we have had results with customers up three cup sizes.
Its a fantastic product and as its purely based on natural ingredients it has no negative side effects.

to answer your question, no, we wont be exhibiting at the Beauty UK show but we will be doing a special promotion during that time.

Hope this helps? :hug:

Latest posts

Back