Wrap System which one is best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carriechatwin

Reaction score
Hi there,I was just wondering if anyone could reccommend a good wrap system,i currently use star nails and the edge products but would like to try something different that could perhaps give me even better results as I am hoping to go mobile eventually and want fantastic results every set I do.:lol:

Fabric# has a great reputation....Its from Hyperion Group. You could ring them and see if they sell a sample set for you to try.

thank you where would i find the number?Would i need to do the fabric course in order to use the products?:lol:

thank you where would i find the number?Would i need to do the fabric course in order to use the products?:lol:

If you have a college certificate, then you can purchase the wrap system from Hyperion 0113 275 5719. Wrap systems are pretty easy to use, but if you are having any problems with your current wrap system, it might be of great benefit to you to do a training day with the Wrap system. Training with a new system is always more beneficial to you than anyone else.

If you have a college certificate, then you can purchase the wrap system from Hyperion 0113 275 5719. Wrap systems are pretty easy to use, but if you are having any problems with your current wrap system, it might be of great benefit to you to do a training day with the Fabric system. Training with a new system is always more beneficial to you than anyone else.

I was told whilst at the Manchester academy recently they are no longer using the Fabric system as they were having supply problems. They certainly didn't have any in stock to purchase. They told me they would be doing Fibreglass conversion rather than Fabric. From what I could see on offer they were selling INM fibreglass products so imagine it would be training in that.

Latest posts

Back