"Wrinkly" White Soak-Off Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chr23

Reaction score
Hi!
It's my first post here, and i would appreciate any professional (or not) opinion!
I started doing my own soak-off gel manicure at home after a lot of research, following every step and applying super thinly (I currently use ibd just gel).
The problem is that I can't find a way to stop "whipped cream" (french white) from wrinkling.
When I do a french manicure I apply it as thin as I can and I usually see no lines, but it is impossible, for example, to do polka dots or flowers :evil:.
I actually searched online and found out that many whites perform like this, though no other color wrinkles.
Which white are you using/suggesting?
What is your opinion on Shellac "Cream Puff"?

Thanks anyway!

Hi,unfortunately you will not get any advice as you are not a professional and we can't advise non professionals.

You will not be able to purchase genuine shellac as there are only two genuine distributors of shellac/CND products and you would need to show a certificate.Anything you fined on eBay etc shellac wise will almost defiantly be fake products.x

Thank you for the reply!
I live in Greece and it is hard to have shipped to me most of the brands, that's why I turned to Shellac, but I understand that their products are for professionals. :o
Anyway, are there any brands for non professionals that I can get?

Latest posts

Back