Writing my first business plan, help please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New2beauty

Reaction score
Hi,

I think this will be the first of many related posts lol

I am writing my first business plan and I need help on everything! I'm struggling with costings at the moment I managed to work out spray tan costings but now I'm on to nails I'm lost. I'll be doing acrylic extensions and gel polish (nail harmony/gelish).
Do I need to write every last detail as a costing? Right down to cleanse/lint free wipes per client etc?

Maybe I need a break haha but any help would be greatly appreciated on any aspect of writing a business plan!

Thanks in advance guys x

Yes you need to know the exact price of every lint pad etc.

I think it's the Prince of Wales whose trust supports young people starting up in business, there's a business plan guide on the website.

Great x thank you for the quick reply! I've been at it for hours now think I need to have a break lol x

Sorry if this is a bit dim but How do I work out how much liquid (e.g. Cleanse) I use per client? X

You should be able to get product costs per treatment from your supplier. Try emailing gelish/nail harmony.

Thank you. Just been looking at sample business plans and I can't believe how complicated they are! I'm usually good with stuff like this feeling a bit disheartened today! X

It'll save you a lot of hassle later on though.

Don't forget about complaints procedures.

Thanks fluffycloudland, you're right it will I just need to stop rushing and take my time!:( X

Also how do you add sanitation of your products and things like nail files which you can use more than once? Thanks

Hi,
How are you getting on with your business plan? are things starting to progress nicely?
I guide and instruct on how to run and increase growth within a business. I offer full support with mentoring services and I'll be there to help you every step of the way. I have over 14 years within the beauty industry and I will personally tailor a business plan to the needs of your salon. I also offer my full support by not working with your direct competitor. Look forward to hearing from you.

Latest posts

Back