Wrong side of the bed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluerinse

Reaction score
Well I've completely woken up on the wrong side this morning.... Told my partner I've had enough of us not going out, not having time to ourselves. All we've spoke about for the last 3 years is business, building and money! So once again I've given in to it and brought a pack of fights... Which I'm working my ay through had a little cry to mystlf( don't show emotion well ) and now ill try and carry on with my day.... When I've finished my ciggy.

Anyone else feel like this at times?

Morning blue, yes defo feel like this at times it all gets so serious dosnt it and there are days you wake up and think what's actually happening to me.enjoy your ciggy. Put a smile on that face like us hair stylists always have to and remembers its just a bad day :)

i know how you feel, my partner works days, most nights and weekends so we never spend any time together. it gets me down sometimes because i'm left looking after our 2 young children and trying to run my business. Weekends are the worst (no school) and i often wake up angry, but because he's not here i can't even have a go at him. Anyway i'm on my third ciggie now...we just have to get on with it don't we :(

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Yep blue, know exactly how u feel.
Think u just wake up 1 morning and have 2 have a rant about it!! Makes u feel guilty at the time but it's better getting it out there.
We r I the same boat. Newish business not a lot of spare cash 2 do things and getting married in march. Last night we had out I was sooo excited new dress, heels, dinner out hotel booked and my partner got so drink I had 2 put him 2 bed and spe t the evening in the hotel bar my myself lol.
Needless to say the next morning was a rant and then I never spoke 2 him 4 a week.
Xx

Btw I can spell.
Blooming iPhone can't see what I'm writing!!!

Put some empty lines in and then scroll up for iPhone. I do lol.

Yeah blue. Know How u feel, I get off a seat the wrong way sometimes and get in a mood. Sad to say the first urge I get like that is to buy something expensive that I don't even want ( and then I know to go and be alone for a bit).
It seems so stressful but remember in time u will be so successful you will have a manager and a team of stylists and won't actually need to work lol xoxo

I know how you feel :( I am dying for a smoke right now.

My boyfriend works early mornings and I work late evenings. His boss treats him like cr*p so naturally I get the brunt of all Jamie's frustration. We have nothing to talk about but work and both of us are strapped for cash all the time (he is on less than minimum wage and I'm putting my pennies back into the business).

I have been on one night out in the last twelve months because he doesn't like drinking... subsequently, the people I used to go out with have gotten fed up with me.

I've given up smoking for him because he doesn't like it (despite the fact that I only smoked about 5-10 a day). I only have one true friend who is moving away soon for a new job and am feeling lonely... I got home at 10:30 last night after doing clients nails all day and he's had mates over (but didn't tell me about it, I found out via Facebook and apparently he's trying to "spare my feelings because I whinge that I'm a loner") - charming eh?

Business is slow too right now :( I really do get how you're feeling though. I think the winter blues are arriving! One of those days where you think "wow, everything is really sh*t! Still, tomorrow is another day.

xxx

Well I've completely woken up on the wrong side this morning.... Told my partner I've had enough of us not going out, not having time to ourselves. All we've spoke about for the last 3 years is business, building and money! So once again I've given in to it and brought a pack of fights... Which I'm working my ay through had a little cry to mystlf( don't show emotion well ) and now ill try and carry on with my day.... When I've finished my ciggy.

Anyone else feel like this at times?

There are so many threads like this that I could have written, and whilst I'm really sorry to hear of you feeling this way, it is in a strange way reassuring to know I'm not the only one.
I have tried to talk to my partner, and despite him saying he's a good communicator, (he is when he's just doing the talking), he just looks at me with a blank expression.

It does help if you have a good old cry, but that dosn't resolve the problem.
with everyone trying so hard to build a living, it's not easy, and relationships, like everything else need to be worked on.
I'm at the stage now where it is really affecting my health, so, please, persevere with this. The thing is, it really isn't difficult to spend quality time together, even an hour here and there can make a whole lot of difference, and just the reassurance that you're both on the same song sheet helps too.
But, I don't think men realise just how important relationships are to us, we need to feel part of a relationship, we need to be valued as a person in our own right, and as you quite rightly said, you must spend time together to cement this.
It's so easy to forget ourselves, so hang in there, I know how your'e feeling, and hopefully it will get better for you. xx

Latest posts

Back