X Tweezers and strip lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JennyL

Reaction score
Has anyone got any tips with regard to picking up lashes from strips using X Tweezers please? Many thanks in advance for any help, advice :) xx

I used a curved tweezer. X tweezers dont work for me.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using SalonGeek mobile app

I stick the strip of lashes to my hand then go in from the side. I don't pick them up right at the ends of the lash, I move the tweezers down to a slightly thicker part so that the tweezers have something more to hold on to when pulling them off. I'm still a newbie lasher but happy to help, depends which part of picking up you're struggling with x

I normall use Straight tweezers as I find X Tweezers cause lashes to bend and twist x x

Using shuemera curved tweezers

I stick the strip of lashes to my hand then go in from the side. I don't pick them up right at the ends of the lash, I move the tweezers down to a slightly thicker part so that the tweezers have something more to hold on to when pulling them off. I'm still a newbie lasher but happy to help, depends which part of picking up you're struggling with x

Thanks for your reply :) it's because the lashes are so close together, I sometimes end up picking up 2 and then having to put them both down to collect just one (if that makes sense?) it's just frustrating as i have already isolated the other lash and then sometimes lose it fiddling around with the lash I need to pick up!! Think maybe it's just time and practice :) xxx

I normall use Straight tweezers as I find X Tweezers cause lashes to bend and twist x x

I too found this with some x tweezers,by now have a pair that work well for me :) xxx

Latest posts

Back