X6 high pressure tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Littleredx

Reaction score
Hi lovelies, just popping over from the hair section to ask you a little question. Thanks in advance,
I'm pretty pale naturally and I haven't tanned naturally for around 2 years due to not going on holidays
I've never used a sun bed before in my live.
And i was wondering what do you think of the x6? Or high pressure tanning in general?

I really want to try it as it'll be my first time ever tanning! I would want
To use the vertical tanning booth I thinks I don't fancy lying down haha!

I havent tried x6 high pressure tanning myself so cannot comment on its efficacy. It sounds a little too good to be true if im honest but hey, i wont knock it as i havent tried it. What i will say though is please be extremely careful when using any sunbed. You have mentioned you are quite pale and have not tanned for 2years. You could put yourself at risk of burning very easily. You should always be cautious in the sun, wear a broad spectrum spf (this means an spf which protects you from uva and uvb rays) wearing spf doesnt mean you wont tan, it means you can stay out in the sun longer and be protected. Someone else may have tried the x6 so may be along soon to add more insight to that part of your question.
:D

Latest posts

Back