Xen tan Professional Solution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ADiva1

Reaction score
Hi all

There were some threads earlier this year which discussed the change in Xen tan solutions. The majority said that the solution changed, i.e. the end result was a lighter tan and clients were unhappy?

Has anyone ordered any Xentan solution lately? If so, have you seen any change in the solution yet again?

I am just about to order some but if it is not up to mark, I may as well look elsewhere.

Thank you!:)

Hiya :D

Ive only just started to use Xen Tan however, I have been told by my distributor that its now a lighter shade than it was. That being said, you can make the colour deeper by adding the conentrate drops (15 drops to half gallon) and this gives a gorgeous deep tan which most of my clients love so I now dont do many of the original colour except on really pale skins :)

HTH x

Nice to see you Andrea :hug:

My search results reveal that a Skin Geek by the username of *sarah* is currently using Xen Tan, so you may want to send her a PM.

HTHs x

Hiya :D

Ive only just started to use Xen Tan however, I have been told by my distributor that its now a lighter shade than it was. That being said, you can make the colour deeper by adding the conentrate drops (15 drops to half gallon) and this gives a gorgeous deep tan which most of my clients love so I now dont do many of the original colour except on really pale skins :)

HTH x

Thank you, I do have the booster drops, but some clients have said they didnt notice any difference when this was used!!xx

Nice to see you Andrea :hug:

My search results reveal that a Skin Geek by the username of *sarah* is currently using Xen Tan, so you may want to send her a PM.

HTHs x

Hiya Karen
Nice to see you too. I do come on here, from time to time...
Thanks, yes I remember Sarah is a Xentan pro.
Hopefully, we will finally catch up at the London show this year!!

Latest posts

Back