Xmas Eve bookings?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm having the day off with my kids! But working the Sunday 9-6 & £670 (with 2 sets of extensions) my December wages will see me through being dead throughout jan! X

I think I have one space left, mainly blow dries and cuts on Xmas eve, Saturday 22nd is back to back colours, non stop! Love it. Will do the Sunday if I get any requests. :)

only have 4 stylists and 2 assistant for 4 hours christmas eve. Fully booked so should take enough for a fair few champers afetr work ;-) xx

I think I have one space left, mainly blow dries and cuts on Xmas eve, Saturday 22nd is back to back colours, non stop! Love it. Will do the Sunday if I get any requests. :)

Yeah me too! X

I'm not working xmas eve. Love that I don't have to now I'm mobile! Taking the kids to see Santa and get into the christmassy spirit! Last day is the saturday but I may do the sunday if I get busy that week.

I'm off all Dec on maternity leave (was due on the 4th but still no sign) plus hoping to move house xmas week so defo no hair for me!
I will really miss all the crimbo buzz and not to mention the ££££ and pressies haha!!
Looking forward to having a wee baby at xmas and will be worth the loss of earnings ;);)

Im off xmas eve and can't wait! I never work it, we go out for breakfast, then me and my little boy bake cookies and mince pies for Santa and i do all the prep for xmas dinner, i love xmas eve and hated working it when i worked in salons!

Absolutely chocca the next couple of weeks and have big weddings with early starts on the 22nd and 23rd, so ill need it off i think xXx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

I am in beauty working Xmas eve the three off us booked up....
Holding on for the Sunday that busy I might have to open.....nooooonoooo

I'm in hair and tomorrow is my last day off until Xmas day, I've been fully booked for this whole month since the beginning of nov, shattered thinking about it :s xx

Latest posts

Back