Xmas Eve bookings?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluerinse

Reaction score
How well are you booked up on Xmas eve? I've got over £200 booked between 7 and 2

Well done you what treatments are they for I'm not working this year but the 22nd all booked up till late and just finished now loads late bookings x

How well are you booked up on Xmas eve? I've got over £200 booked between 7 and 2

Fully booked now, but I'm only doing 10 to 2. Xoxo

Well done you what treatments are they for I'm not working this year but the 22nd choker and just finished now loads late bookings x

2 colour, C/BD's
3 C/BD's
2 blowdrys

I have 400 booked for full head highlights, Brazilian keratin , blowdry and cuts still got some space xoxox

I have 400 booked for full head highlights, Brazilian keratin , blowdry and cuts still got some space xoxox

I'm sorry but your a student, no way should you be doing things like Brazilian blowdry. And unless you are registered self employed you should only be covering costs. It's called tax fraud xoxo

I'm sorry but your a student, no way should you be doing things like Brazilian blowdry. And unless you are registered self employed you should only be covering costs. It's called tax fraud xoxo

I did wonder this x

I'm not working christmas eve this year, but am doing sunday 23rd 10-3. I'm mega busy though that week, 8.30-8 thurs, 9-9 fri, 9-4 sat and 10-3 sun, I'm looking forward to it, love christmas week!

Miss dec in the salon so much, was amazing buzz!

Enjoy it

You've got 400 people booked in??! WOW impressive!! Lol!

No Christmas Eve for me this year. Saving it for my babies!

Yes I have it

And I also did the course for the Brazilian keratin.. So I'm insured for it.

So you pay NI contributions and have or are going to complete a tax return by January?

So you pay NI contributions and have or are going to complete a tax return by January?

Going to complete a tax return xD

But I don't really do this much everyday lol it's sometime like Xmas haha

Lol I wish haha ;p. that would take me a year I guess haha

LOL well I did wonder, I know you're super-keen but 400 was mega impressive!!

Or less but u have a salon lol I don't I don't think I have done 400 in 2 years haha

Yeah it's only me at the salon! X

Latest posts

Back