xmas offer from Creative.. Question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailfairy

Reaction score
hi, just wondering wether any of you knew anythiing about the xmas offers from Creative particurlarly the free oz's of retention with bigger size & the low price on the solar minis. Are they open to buy direct or do you have to go to the one stop to get these offers. Ive done my conversion but its the first time ive ordered anything.

Is the solar minis offer still running?
Thanx

Retention+, Radical & Moxie
Free 4oz with 8oz
" 8oz " 16oz
" 160z " 32oz
Buy 6 get 2 free on sticky,shiney,speedy & toughen up all have to be the same
25% of all enamels
Out the door,Northern lights buy 3 get 1 free all the same
Free 1/2 oz solaroil with 4oz purchased
Free 8oz solarsilk with 2.3 oz solaroil purchased
Buy 8oz scrubfresh get pump free ( worth 9.40 )
25% of all 3.7oz powders
360 velocity tips FREE with every 2 x 16oz Retention+
1/3 off Retention deal in a bag £107.50 & Radical £102.50 = 320z liquid & 3.7oz of each perfect pink & perfect white powder
As far as I'm aware the solarpinkies 40 pack are sold out but worth checking just in case.
hth

Sonia

bugger!!! the pinkies are wot i really wanted

They have single ones @ £1.25+ just not those pre bagged. Don't know if they do them in 20's, worth giving them a call.

when did u last try to get some??

Friday of last week. I've been told that the Xmas offers are going fast if not already sold out so don't leave it too long

Hi

Try ellisons they have the mini solar oils.

I quite like those lovely Xmas mugs from CND but I've been told that the picture of the red one is for USA only and UK have white mugs with red snowflakes which I'm not too keen on - anyone bought one of these mugs?

Creative have sold out of the Solar oil 1/8 oz in the 40pk xmas packaging but they do have the standard 20pk and 40pk back in stock. All the xmas deals should be on till 10th December

Mike xxx

I ordered a 20 pack of Solar Mini's yesterday and was in stock....have to say I knew nothing about the xmas packaging!!! Also got my Christmas Mug and my Apple & Cinnamon Hand and body lotion.....Whooo Hooo!!!!! Actually it is the first time I have ordered from Creative where the have had ALL that I wanted IN STOCK!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :wink2:

Ohhh and Metro powders are on their way too!!!! Roll on tomorrow!!! :lol:

eliot said:
Creative have sold out of the Solar oil 1/8 oz in the 40pk xmas packaging but they do have the standard 20pk and 40pk back in stock. All the xmas deals should be on till 10th December

Mike xxx

I bought the 40pk in standard packaging. Which is better I think for us small operators. might not use all 40 before xmas in which case is better.

JackieMc said:
I quite like those lovely Xmas mugs from CND but I've been told that the picture of the red one is for USA only and UK have white mugs with red snowflakes which I'm not too keen on - anyone bought one of these mugs?

Hi Jackie

I got the UK version (white mug/red snowflakes) and I think its gorgeous. Funny I wasnt too keen on the red mug so I'm glad the UK got the white one LOL. I'll be using it as the centre piece to my Christmas display when my new salon opens on 1 December.

Shaza

JackieMc said:
I have one of these too, it's absolutely huge! I don't think i will ever drink a brew in it though, it'd be cold by the time i'd got down the bottom!
I must admit the red with white snowflakes (US version) looked nicer but this one's nice too.
Go on....get one!:D

Latest posts

Back