Xmas pamper eve-what do you do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

souz

Reaction score
hiya, im doing a xmas pamper evening next week, im going to offer shellac and have xmas gifts to sell, just wondered what you all do? and whether you wear uniform or something else?

when i have done wedding fairs i havent worn my uniform but dressed smart with a logo t shirt and trousers??

Hi

I'm doing a pamper evening on 30th November and I'm doing same as you, shellac and selling the CND scentsations holiday gifts and solar oils. I've done pamper parties in the past where I've offered massage etc and whilst I'd made a Nice little profit on the night, I didn't gain any extra clients. I've decided to push my little gem that is shellac and if I only get a couple booked in on the night at least I'll have new walking adverts for my business afterwards.

I always wear uniform, I have the CND one. Customers always comment how nice it looks :-D

I would wear a uniform, I think it looks really professional.

so did my pamper eve on friday, wore uniform in the end and so glad i did!! had 6 shellac clients during the eve and sold a few gifts....best thing was that so many took my price lists and want to book in! if id had my diary it would have been full! note for next time.

hiya, im doing a xmas pamper evening next week, im going to offer shellac and have xmas gifts to sell, just wondered what you all do? and whether you wear uniform or something else?

when i have done wedding fairs i havent worn my uniform but dressed smart with a logo t shirt and trousers??

If you have gift vouchers you could take them along to sell?

so did my pamper eve on friday, wore uniform in the end and so glad i did!! had 6 shellac clients during the eve and sold a few gifts....best thing was that so many took my price lists and want to book in! if id had my diary it would have been full! note for next time.

Yay so glad it went well Hun! Look forward to lots if new clients, it's worked so well for me! Xxx

Wow 6 you must have been flat out! Well done, what time did you start and finish?

yes was flat out but couldve fitted another one in if had been booked prior! the eve started at 7 and finished at 10.

one of the ladies has already re booked for next week!!!

Latest posts

Back