Xp 100

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zowiealex

Reaction score
Hi does anyone use xp range?
I've been using it for about a year and have always had ok results with it but I never find any positive reviews.anyone on here think it's a good colour product.

I use xp 100. Have been for the last year also. If your measuring correctly then you will get good results every time. Aslong as your clients can see the colour chart and how they will look then you can't go wrong. Stick with what you know! Just because there are no good reviews out there doesn't mean they are bad for everyone. I'm sticking with this brand now. I use these because of how low priced my salon is I can't exactly be paying stupid money per tube

I use xp 100. Have been for the last year also. If your measuring correctly then you will get good results every time. Aslong as your clients can see the colour chart and how they will look then you can't go wrong. Stick with what you know! Just because there are no good reviews out there doesn't mean they are bad for everyone. I'm sticking with this brand now. I use these because of how low priced my salon is I can't exactly be paying stupid money per tube
Ahh that's good to hear,I charge really reasonable prices and it's such value for money,I've never had one problem with it.

I love xp100, a lot of my clients have thick hair so I always know I have enough tint. They are good value and good results

If you go to salon services and get 100+ tubes of colour then it goes down to £2.20 per tube also! Get yourselves down and get a load before the offer ends

Latest posts

Back