XXL colour removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is after 3 blue bleach powder and 40vol. Dont i feel and look silly!!
Toner pics to follow

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1383947534010.jpg
    1383947534010.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 246
Looks frazzled, I wouldn't want to take ownership of that.

Can u believe he took himself 2 sallys and the girls there sold him blue bleach and 40 vol and he has applied it to his scalp 3 times!!! Hebtxt me that pic then txt back "i did tell u there was no colour left in my hair, what i want i get"
I would never of put blue bleach and 40vol on the scalp anyway so wud never of been able to achieve this. But blue black with majicontrast undertones to this.... how!!!

Sally's annoys me as they sell to public & trade. They have gone down hill. Let him get on with his hair, he will end up with none left eventually x

I so agree hairbystacey i feel like a right idiot telling him this was virtually impossible. But yeah hair is visibally damaged so glad my business is not attatched to this! X

You correctly told him it wasn't possible without compromising the condition of his hair.

Does he like walking around with a candy floss mop?

He will soon regret it when it's starts falling out and he can't style it properly because it looks like a frizzy mess! I would just say to him that you care about people's hair and would never compromise the condition of the hair x

Yeah thats a good way of putting it. Thank u x

He's probably got a sore scalp aswell! People will never listen to us hairdressers though x

I know!! Aha.
I did t want to start a new thread but while ive got all ur attention lol and were on the subject of silver.....
I have a lady who is platinum blond (base 10) who now wants silver. Ive been told to go in with po1 (im loreal trained but have dabbled with wella highlift tints i love them) ive used po1 on light hair and its not come out silver before just a nice clean blonde... what would you do? Will a 10.1 or 9.1 be enough for the true silver look? X

I'm not sure about those colours as I don't use them but the goldwell toner in silver is nice x

Brill thanks!!

Just looking at the pics is his name Nathan and he lives in Birmingham, I only ask as I use to work with a lad in a salon in great Barr and the guy in the pic looks exactly like him lol,

Yeah it is lmao! He knows there on here he is very proud of his achievment! Small world or what!

He knows he is on here*** and if you know hin personally ull understand when i say he doesnt like to be told no lol

Lmao I am in wales but as soon as I saw the pic I was like omg I know him, I know you weren't being rude Hun as I would think the same on a professional level about the bleach and 40 vol ouch x

I think its kinda lame thats hes sending you pics getting all smug about it. You could have done the same thing and got his hair yellow but proper hairdressers wont carry out a service if it will put hair in bad condition too. Hes got nothing to be smug about just lucky his hair is short and that when he realises its a bubblegum mess he can cut it off easily. Tbh i would refuse service if hes so blatantly undermining your capability and trying to show you up like that.
On the subject of silver, i use affinage and 9.117 is an amazing silver really nice colour and you dont have to worry about leaving it on too long. It has to go on 45 min because it is a deposit only colour but with 3% on correctly bleached hair its not going to cause more damage than any other toner, and it lasts longer than any other toner i have used.

I thought he wanted silver, not yellow. So basically he's ruined his hair and still not got the colour he wants..... #notwinning

Thats exactly how i felt. Undermined. I felt like i had to explain to him my reasons for refusing to do this and i dont like feeling like that! Yeah he has got it pretty yellow and asking for my help in the silver sayin 'ive done the hardest part" LOL. Yeah i jist said im too busy xx

Latest posts

Back