Y Curl Extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Georgie Babe

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the new Y lashes from ABX (2 Extensions in One) and are they any good?
Faux mink lashes are they so much better then regular extensions?
As its coming up to Christmas does anyone think the coloured lashes may be a good idea?
Any advice would be most appreciated
Thanks
Georgie x:confused:

Hi there, I have tried the Y lashes from ABX, and I love em! They are great for building volume etc. Really nice. They do take a bit of getting used to getting them off the strip, so be gentle, lol.
ABX have also just got Y lashes in a c curl. Im soooo excited! They will be great to give a lift and volume.
I brought the coloured minks from ABX. They have a few colours in one tray to try out, so its great as you dont have to buy all differant colours. They are all in one. The fact that they are in a Mink is just a big fat bonus I think. I adore the purple and greens in a set for a green eyed girl, just a few of each to highlight. Love em!:hug: The wine coloured are gorgeous in a set for a brown eye.

Are the Y lashes difficult to apply or just to get off the strip?
I've not tried the Mink lashes are really beautiful?
Thanks
Georgie

I love the mink lashes. They are really glossy and black. You also have the versatility that you can use 2 at a time etc, obviously, as long as the natural lash can take it.
The Y's take a little bit of getting used to. When I tried them the first time I kept splitting the Y. I think I was just being heavy handed:o

Latest posts

Back