Yay finally got the funds and guts to go mobile :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteffiMc

Reaction score
Just super excited as I've now made the decision to go mobile now the funds are available to get going, I am a little nervous as I'm doing it around my level 3 so don't yet have the experience from that learning however I did do my training in a fab salon in yorkshire so I do have the salon experience! Just wondered if there are any tips from anyone that will help??? Thanks :)

How long have you been qualified? X

Just under a year :o/. I've just got fed up trying to find a job here as where I live is quite small so nit great and as me n hubby only have one car which he needs for work I can only go so far to the other terrible little towns for jobs, if I'm working from home I have time to take him to work in the morning and then come home and take my little girl to school then I have the car to float around doing hair but if I'm in a salon too far away it becomes way to much hassle :o/

Just super excited as I've now made the decision to go mobile now the funds are available to get going, I am a little nervous as I'm doing it around my level 3 so don't yet have the experience from that learning however I did do my training in a fab salon in yorkshire so I do have the salon experience! Just wondered if there are any tips from anyone that will help??? Thanks :)

Welcome to the Freelance Hair & Beauty Federation for good advice on being freelance & cheap public liability insurance as well as good training opportunities & discounts on things such as Hairdressing Training Courses | Learn How To Cut Hair From The World?s Best Hairdressers.

Also it will help put you in touch with other freelance hairdressers too.

Best,

Kevin

Interesting... I have just looked at this post & found it didn't look like I had typed it all! In other words... the links I put in for the Freelance Federation & some online training somehow got 'converted' but they do have a red line under it & when you click on it... it takes you to the relevant sites!

Anyone understand what is going on here?

Last edited:
Welcome to the Freelance Hair & Beauty Federation for good advice on being freelance & cheap public liability insurance as well as good training opportunities & discounts on things such as Hairdressing Training Courses | Learn How To Cut Hair From The World?s Best Hairdressers.

Also it will help put you in touch with other freelance hairdressers too.

Best,

Kevin

Interesting... I have just looked at this post & found it didn't look like I had typed it all! In other words... the links I put in for the Freelance Federation & some online training somehow got 'converted' but they do have a red line under it & when you click on it... it takes you to the relevant sites!

Anyone understand what is going on here?

Fab thank you very much, sorry can't help with the typing don't know what's gone on :) thanks again!
Steph x

Latest posts

Back