Yay, I'm a Master Painter!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Murnettie

Reaction score
Well I had such a lovely day at sweetsquared academy in Dublin doing my master painter!! The amazing Nataliya was delightful and such a good teacher! I feel great, was such a confidence boost, I think I had about two (lightbulb) moments where things just clicked and these were things that I had been struggling with for few years! If anybody is not 100% sure whether or not to do the master painter course I'm stating for the record that you would be crazy not to!!! And bonus you get to say hi to the gorgeous jenny!

Well done! I'm hoping to do mine early next year with Justine in Braintree. Can't wait!!!

Congratulations. It's fantastic when you have been trained to paint professionally. Nice neat work around the cuticle area, etc. Your clients will love you.

Well done! I'm hoping to do mine early next year with Justine in Braintree. Can't wait!!!

Oh Cee Cee you will love it I promise!

Congratulations. It's fantastic when you have been trained to paint professionally. Nice neat work around the cuticle area, etc. Your clients will love you.

It's amazing what can happen when your shown where you are going wrong because sometimes you can't see it yourself and just takes somebody to say try it this way and it all just comes together!!

Congrats! :) can I ask what courses you did before going on to do the master? I would love to do it one day but I could do with perfecting my polishing first I can never seem to get it as neat as other techs :( x

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

Well jel, as my Granddaughter would say!:)

Congrats! :) can I ask what courses you did before going on to do the master? I would love to do it one day but I could do with perfecting my polishing first I can never seem to get it as neat as other techs :( x

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi

I did the shellac course a few years ago, you have to have it before doing the course. It is great for helping you perfect your polishing x

Big congratulations - I bet you're well chuffed, well done

Latest posts

Back