Yellow Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks Grand Master - I have passed on the info and hopefully they will act on it.

Julie

The wart thing is most likely just that... a wart... or a cyst. A dr. will sort that out for her.
As far as the yellow... I would be very surprised if it was the bed. Most likely just the plate.

Many nail enamels can stain the plate and make it turn yellow. Using a basecoat is best to prevent this.
Also, formaldehyde strengtheners can also cause the yellowing.

Hope this helps

The wart thing - tell her to go to the doctors...I had something like that and my doc froze them off ooouch! But hey it worked!

xxlaylaxx

NeetNailz

Reaction score
Hi
Wonder if anyone can shed any light on the following:

A colleague of mine asked me if I knew why her sister nails (nailbed part) should suddenly have gone rather a yellow colour. She thinks it is the actual nail bed which is yellow rather than the nail itself and has been so for a few weeks now.
Another colleague has what looks rather like wart material growing to the side wall of her nail - however it is not a wart. Anyone know what she can do to get rid of this.

Julie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back