You know you are getting old

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you don't know all the artists on the radio, and they start sounding like "noise", so you switch over to a news channel.... Aaaaaggghhhh True story!!!!

Sent from my HUAWEI Y330-U01 using SalonGeek mobile app

When you take a flask of tea and a sarnie into the cinema as 'your not paying those extortionate prices for a drink & some popcorn!!'

and realizing that you make an 'ooh' noise when you take your fist sip :o

When you're in bed by 8:20pm with tea and biscuits.. Because it's the Great British Bake Off Final, and you simply HAVE to know if Richard, Nancy or Louis wins. (This happened yesterday 😳)

The Nail Den
"Salon luxury, within home comforts"

When you moan about the kids outside screaming and being little so n so's and saying "back when I was young" my recent one was "back when I was young my grandfather would have me in by the lugs for doing something like that!! No manners or respect these days" 😐

You know you're old when you're reading this thread and completely relating to half of it...... Wouldn't mind but I'm only 19 haha xx

When your 20 yr old client says: "Who's Backstreet Boys?"
:*

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

When your 20 yr old client says: "Who's Backstreet Boys?"
:*

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

:O I'm 23 and I know who they are lol! Think you should play them for your 20 year old lol xx

When you hear 'Old school' music and say no way is that old

When your 8 year old son says "back in the olden days you didn't have mobiles did u mum?"

:eek: olden days?! I'm 28

When you have spent all day trying to fix your laptop that won't switch on and your 11 year old son comes in from school and has it going within 10 mins 😼

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

When the kids have to explain what a whiteboard is and your blown away by it! 😂 a pc... On a wall.... Wow...... 😂

When it's common to "loose" things and simply find them under your bum ☺️😂

When Old Skool is a genre of music rather than just being 'rave' like it was in my day...

Back in the day! Lol! I'm 42 and so wish I could rave it up like I used to without dancing for 5 mins and getting totally exhausted!

when coppers look younger than my own kids :eek::lol::lol:

I have a few of these gems!

When you look at vintage clothes and you were wearing them the first time around....

And when you kneel on the floor and it takes you twice as long to get up and then you ache for at least an hour...

When you find that your days off consist of multiple hospital/doctor/dentist appointments! I swear I'm at one at least once a week 😀

Latest posts

Back