You Tube tutorial recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sian H

Reaction score
So far I have watched the finger nail fixers videos and also divine by design, all fab :)
But scrolling through you tube there are some shocking videos!
I prefer the tutorials where the person talks you through it ( not the ones with writing instructions and music playing)
Can anyone recommend videos that are done correctly, preferably CND trained people :)

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

How about all the CND tutorials?? You don't get better than that and all done by CND educators.

CND - YouTube

or register at cnd.com for professionals only.

Busybee on here does some. Jeni smith I'm sure her name is? Hers are good aswell :). You should try and look her up on youtube. X

Sorry forgot to say I've watched the CND ones on their website, :) there great, I get up to do night feeds and can't get back to sleep, so I end up watching videos through night ha! Got to say its great watching them at daft o'clock with peace and quiet :)
Thanks guys x

I love watching all of the above and also I'm a bit of a fan of Greg's videos for young nails YoungNailsInc - YouTube

Greg's technique involves allot of pat pat patting and fussing about which we don't teach at CND. If you are using CND then IMO wtching the CND videos teaches better and more efficient technique with CND L&P. Just saying.

Greg's technique involves allot of pat pat patting and fussing about which we don't teach at CND. If you are using CND then IMO wtching the CND videos teaches better and more efficient technique with CND L&P. Just saying.

I agree Geeg some of his techniques are a bit dubious, especially when he feels the need to show the use of drills on the natural nails :eek: but I probably should have stated that I like to watch his nail art techniques with the maniQ gel polish, there's loads of great videos to watch when it comes to using Shellac but not a huge amount about gel polish.

I love watching these too, I like simple little pleasures, she is great she does the water marbling which I love so I watch loads of them ones. I just type in nail art tutorials and see what pops up.

Robin Moses has some great art inspired videos. She is a very talented artist. She uses multiple mediums to create beautiful art. UnderTheLilyShadow also has some good gel videos using glitter.

Nail zoo? x

Leely x

Fingernail fixer?

Just woke up to these, it's torrential rain outside, and I've only got a set of toes to do at 9am!
It would be rude not to have a tutorial day and a play around right? :) x

Latest posts

Back