Young couples holiday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanfastic2

Reaction score
Where is the best place abroad to go for a young couples holiday??

We've been to rhodes twice & Majorca...Santa Ponsa or palms nova!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

What are you wanting? Clubs/dancing or peace or shopping & sightseeing?
Ibiza, playa den bossa is my all time fave place. Not full of teenagers but tons more chilled than San Antonio. Or there's Mexico or magaluf. Peaceful could be anywhere, Cuba was my fave for chilling & sightseeing & shopping it has to be the big apple! X

HairBy Amanda

What are you wanting? Clubs/dancing or peace or shopping & sightseeing?
Ibiza, playa den bossa is my all time fave place. Not full of teenagers but tons more chilled than San Antonio. Or there's Mexico or magaluf. Peaceful could be anywhere, Cuba was my fave for chilling & sightseeing & shopping it has to be the big apple! X

HairBy Amanda

Just somewhere with good enertainment able to relax yet do some shopping and clubbing so Ibiza sounds perfect! Just had a look found a lovely hotel in playa den bossa!! thank you hun x

Just somewhere with good enertainment able to relax yet do some shopping and clubbing so Ibiza sounds perfect! Just had a look found a lovely hotel in playa den bossa!! thank you hun x

Me and my other half also love Ibiza, it's too expensive for the young teenage drinkers abd there are lovely chill out bars and so many gorgeous restaurants. X

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Lovely! Which hotel? We always go to algarb in playa den bossa, all inclusive, pretty cheap, just perfect for our needs! But depending what you want, hotel Garbi is nice & also Ushuaia!!x

HairBy Amanda

Lovely! Which hotel? We always go to algarb in playa den bossa, all inclusive, pretty cheap, just perfect for our needs! But depending what you want, hotel Garbi is nice & also Ushuaia!!x

HairBy Amanda

Love Ushuaia, only been to pool party never stayed. Maybe just avoid Jet that place gets crazy! Also depending how chilled you want Santa Eulalia is lush, really gorgeous part of the island. X

Love Ushuaia, only been to pool party never stayed. Maybe just avoid Jet that place gets crazy! Also depending how chilled you want Santa Eulalia is lush, really gorgeous part of the island. X

Only done the pool party myself, apparently it's not the best to stay there. Oh god yeah every time u walk past jet it's a full on party! Defo too much for me! Ibiza on a whole is beautiful. We take the kids every year, & I do my girly break there! X

HairBy Amanda

Only done the pool party myself, apparently it's not the best to stay there. Oh god yeah every time u walk past jet it's a full on party! Defo too much for me! Ibiza on a whole is beautiful. We take the kids every year, & I do my girly break there! X

HairBy Amanda

I have been every year since my 21st lol and last year OH took ne there for my 30th, it's just so beautiful and there is clubbing if you want and other stuff if you dont want, I will defo be taking my kids once I have some and if he ever pulls his finger out im defo getting married over there lol

I have been every year since my 21st lol and last year OH took ne there for my 30th, it's just so beautiful and there is clubbing if you want and other stuff if you dont want, I will defo be taking my kids once I have some and if he ever pulls his finger out im defo getting married over there lol

I wanted to get married there! I wanted a BBQ on the beach & then to go clubbing after! But the family didn't approve. I had my hen do there instead! Love the place x

HairBy Amanda

Latest posts

Back