Young Nails acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gee_geeee

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Im currently using NSI acrylic products, I am happy with them, they are mostly lasting well but I just dont know if I am blown away by the products. I was considering doing a conversion course with young nails as a lot of the amazing nail techs I follow instagram use young nails and Im curious.

Does anybody have any experience with young nails? pros/cons?

thanks a lot

My only issue with young nails is availability. I would be happier if I could just run to the store and get what I needed as opposed to ordering online each time. But they are amazing products

Hi guys,

Im currently using NSI acrylic products, I am happy with them, they are mostly lasting well but I just dont know if I am blown away by the products. I was considering doing a conversion course with young nails as a lot of the amazing nail techs I follow instagram use young nails and Im curious.

thanks a lot
I learned with NSI and have just finished a refresher course with Youngs and it was the best thing I ever did! Youngs train with the efile so you would eventually need to invest in one but they are so worth it! No lifting,quick and no matter what some people say they don't ruin your nails aslong as you are trained to use it properly! Good luck :) x

Hi, thank you for replies!
Availability does not bother me because where I live, I have to order everything bt phone/online anyway.
I might book in for the conversion course in January when things are quiet. I was considering training in using efile anyway so that will save me money.

Hi guys,

thanks a lot
Yes I've been using Young Nails for over 6 years and love it, never had any problems.

Latest posts

Back