Young Nails L&P users, help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrmarkymarc

Reaction score
I changed to YN earlier in the year from NSI! I love the products and the colour of the powders. Recently, I've been having problems with my white application. i've noticed tiny Little bubbles come to the surface and the get much noticeable when I file and finish:-(

I have been trying everything to prevent this from happening....burping my brush
Not working wet or dry
Letting my bead rest

Has anybody else had this problem and how did u fix it? Many thanks

It's not little air bubbles is it????
I find I only get them with the white and it helps if when I place the bead down, I push it firm and right up to the smile line, just with a little bit more 'umph' than if I'm using a glitter bead etc......
Not sure if this helps...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using SalonGeek

Ok thanks I'll give that ago! Do u take the liquid out the back of your bush b4 placement? I never had to do that with NSI!

You can also get bubbles from over working the product can't you? So if it's only in your white where you're doing the fiddlier smile line it might be that. If you try creating a smile line with another colour that would rule that out for you xx

I always dab my brush on the towel before placing the white down to take out excess liquid and then wait a few seconds and the bead looks kinda dimply but soft if that makes sense..then bam...I place it firmly up to my pink....

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using SalonGeek

Are you working the white too wet,? I find you need to be wetter with some of the coloured powders but not the white...

Hi
I've just switched from NSI to YN as well, I love the reverse method, I've found I take more liquid out of the brush when using the white and blot it before I place it.. Hths x

Thanks for all your advise gonna put it to practice! I'm loving the reverse method 2!

Latest posts

Back