Young Nails Lucents

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SEM812

Reaction score
I was on the Young Nails website just about to order some Protein Bond, when I realised the P&P is a bit steep just for one product... so was browsing the YN website and I saw Lucents polish. Looks absolutely amazing! Has anyone tried it (I'm sure someone has!) - could you give me your honest feedback please as I am SO tempted?

Also, whilst on the subject of YN, what is the Caption polish like in general (has anyone tried the Caption Conversion yet - I know it's only just come out though). What about the Art Screens too, they look great (I know there are other stamping products that people love, but specifically looking into these ones).

Thanks for your feedback - somehow I think my P&P will be covering quite a few products...

Young Nails products are fab, you won't be disappointed in anything you buy, the art screens are good & you can also use the Caption polish for stamping, Gregs vids on YouTube are also worth a watch.

Thanks for quick reply! Yes I've watched quite a few of his videos already! Obviously he's passionate about the product - and it shows!! Have you tried the Lucents polishes?

No, all my ladies have gel polish have no demand for regular polish but I'm sure it will be good.

Latest posts

Back