Young Nails training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josafeenlashes

Miss Nailashious
Reaction score
Hi there

I am looking to hear from any Young Nails nail techs :) I am looking into training with either them or Nail Harmony (acrylics) and would just like some opinions. With Young Nails the training is 1-1 whereas Nail Harmony is in groups of 6 (I think!) I have used both Young Nails and Prohesion acrylic and, I actually like them both!

Any views on the Young Nails training would be great :)

Thanks in advance xx

I re trained with young nails last year after being with nsi for 6 yrs and honestly never looked back... its really like 1 big family the forums are extremely great for advice and fun stuff and the customer service is brill with nxt day delivery plus they hav diff offers on each month! And their glitters are the best ever.... i dnt kno how i hav managed doing nails without the reverse application for all those yrs xxx highly recommend xx

Thanks for that divine_beauty :) I think I have more or less made up my mind that I want to train with them - its just great to hear other people's opinions :) Am just waiting to hear back from the Educator in my area! I just want to get booking and go on the course now! :)

Are the forums ones you can only join once you have trained with them? Are they on facebook? x

There is the offical facebook page and then there is the closed forum which ur educator adds u to once ur in training xx

Which area are u in and il find out who ur educator would be... x

Which area are u in and il find out who ur educator would be... x

Thank you! I'm actually in the process of booking my course with Karen Spooner? I'm in North London x

Ladies what website do u book through to train? & how much is is x

Latest posts

Back