Young Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nothinbutnails

Reaction score
Anyone use Young Nails? I've been on here a while and never really see any mention of their products... I trained with them and I love their stuff.. Prob a bit biased as I haven't really looked at anything else, but haven't had the need to to be honest. I have just invested in their new Caption Polish and I have to say it's amazing... Love the effects and the wear.
Would love to hear back from some other Young Nails techs... I know there is a group on here but is very slow...xxx

Anyone use Young Nails? I've been on here a while and never really see any mention of their products... I trained with them and I love their stuff.. Prob a bit biased as I haven't really looked at anything else, but haven't had the need to to be honest. I have just invested in their new Caption Polish and I have to say it's amazing... Love the effects and the wear.
Would love to hear back from some other Young Nails techs... I know there is a group on here but is very slow...xxx

I bought some of their colours at one of the shows, really impressed but they haven't been at any other shows since.:-(

Love Greg Salo's videos too

I used young nails before moving into the salon I'm in now. I had to swap so the owner prefers we use all CND products but if I'd had the choice I wouldn't have.

I love YNs acrylic system and their colors/glitters are amazing however I didn't care as much for their hard gels though.

I live quite close to the YN distribution centre/training academy and they have amazing staff too!

I've just converted from Harmony to Youngs acrylic system and I love it. Wanting to trial Mani Q next. X

Latest posts

Back