Younique beauty products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmalounewt

Reaction score
Has anybody heard of the new younique beauty products? xx

I have. Considering the 3D mascara after seeing pictures of before and afters. Xxx

Sarah xo

Looks really good doesnt it. I didnt know if i should try it or not. Theres also work involved aswell which is good xx

I'm a younique presenter. If anyone wants any info ask away. It's a brand already well established in usa, canada, new Zealand & Australia & launches in the UK on 1st November. I should get my kit with products in the next couple of weeks. If you YouTube the products you can see them in action. I know some presenters in the uk already have the mascara as one of the American presenters sent some over before head office stopped it. Its mineral based products, cruelty free, vegan & doesn't contain any nasties. Here is a pic of the mascara

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1411233147392.jpg
    1411233147392.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 803
Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, so when would we get a kit if we did want to join? Xx

The official sign up date is 1st October so once you sign up you get your kit sent.

I'm a younique presenter. If anyone wants any info ask away. It's a brand already well established in usa, canada, new Zealand & Australia & launches in the UK on 1st November. I should get my kit with products in the next couple of weeks. If you YouTube the products you can see them in action. I know some presenters in the uk already have the mascara as one of the American presenters sent some over before head office stopped it. Its mineral based products, cruelty free, vegan & doesn't contain any nasties. Here is a pic of the mascara

Where will it be available to buy from? X

Sarah xo

Do you not find it expensive? Im in line for signing up but to say its a facebook (herbalife anyone) concept £23 is a lot for a mascara especially when dreamweave is only £15-16 ish?

Then youve got bb creams what will they be £15 easily? The eye serum is £50!

Like for like its department store costs if not more (benefit, lancome, chanel) for an avon looking promotion

I just dont think the uk is as deprived of products as aus or canada and im looking more at sleek or even FM? initially maybe for me. Sorry but my trade is ' high street'.

(Im interested in a conversation on this though looking at it from a 'retailers' pov)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Do you not find it expensive? Im in line for signing up but to say its a facebook (herbalife anyone) concept £23 is a lot for a mascara especially when dreamweave is only £15-16 ish?

Then youve got bb creams what will they be £15 easily? The eye serum is £50!

Like for like its department store costs if not more (benefit, lancome, chanel) for an avon looking promotion

I just dont think the uk is as deprived of products as aus or canada and im looking more at sleek or even FM? initially maybe for me. Sorry but my trade is ' high street'.

(Im interested in a conversation on this though looking at it from a 'retailers' pov)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was approached on Facebook by an agent this week, I thought it was a bit expensive, I seem to be seeing a lot of these types of brands lately, not sure how the market will go with this tbh I think there will b a lot of copy cats competing soon, for the price you could retail a well known brand

Probably better to stick with a well known brand such as MAC or even JI mineral make-up rather than one that relies on using fake lashes coated with mascara on an 'after' shot!

Probably better to stick with a well known brand such as MAC or even JI mineral make-up rather than one that relies on using fake lashes coated with mascara on an 'after' shot!

Although I'm not sure where this picture posted above comes from, ive used younique mascara before (I'm in Canada) and I've achieved this exact look.

That being said I've now discovered cherry blooms mascara which is an Australian company that caters to professionals and isn't a multi level marketing company. I use this mascara and its to die for, I also can't keep it on my shelves in my spa.

Is this a multi level marketing company or a professional range of products?

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

It is on par with the likes of MAC & the prices are comparible with their prices. AcidPerm the picture is not fake lashes coated in mascara. That picture is from a uk presenter before & after. Look on YouTube to see it for yourself.

It looks like a glorified version of Avon to me.

MAC makeup is awful, only decent stuff is the lipsticks! I havent seen any decent makeup in ages and younique seems to be really big in America!! I dont know what else i could try?!

It's MLM. X

Thank you. So whatever low outlay you spend to retail these products, your clients can do the same and start retailing them.

My proviso is pro only. Regardless of how great this product is, the fact that it's multi level marketing would put me right off!

Vic x

MAC makeup is awful, only decent stuff is the lipsticks! I havent seen any decent makeup in ages and younique seems to be really big in America!! I dont know what else i could try?!

I love MAC got loads of the eyeshadows, lipstick & lip glosses plus foundation. I would have a look at some of the videos on YouTube to see Younique products in action.

Thank you. So whatever low outlay you spend to retail these products, your clients can do the same and start retailing them.

My proviso is pro only. Regardless of how great this product is, the fact that it's multi level marketing would put me right off!

Vic x

Fair point but I'm not selling it in salon as a pro product I'm selling to the general public & if it earns me some extra money then why not. I love make up & if I believe in a product or brand I will stand by it and I did loads of research before deciding on being a presenter.

Fair point but I'm not selling it in salon as a pro product I'm selling to the general public & if it earns me some extra money then why not. I love make up & if I believe in a product or brand I will stand by it and I did loads of research before deciding on being a presenter.

I'm not criticising you for selling it, I'm just making an observation! Not everyone is clear on what MLM is.

Vicki x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back