Younique beauty products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in this as a salon locally is heavily advertising it...

Just checked with my upline - no, salons should 100% not be keeping stock out for people to buy. Could you pm me the name/details of the salon and I will get our compliance dept to look into it?

x

The reason that they don't want salons stocking it is because they then can't capture the end users details. Details they then use for marketing purposes and trying to get then to sell it themselves.

I've recently heard reports of serious natural lash loss with over use of the mascara....

The reason that they don't want salons stocking it is because they then can't capture the end users details. Details they then use for marketing purposes and trying to get then to sell it themselves.

I've recently heard reports of serious natural lash loss with over use of the mascara....

The order process online is the same regardless of it being a salon or not. Eg I can host an online party and have all the items delivered to my address for my party guests. No data capture for them there as I am already signed up.

The reason is so they do not push the ordinary presenter/rep out of their own local market and because legally they aren't set up for resale in the uk yet. Once turnover hits £1million per month they will then apply for the ability to offer resale x

As for the mascara, I've read no such thing despite a lot of research before signing up. It's made with green tea fibres.

So we could order a load of stock in and sell it from the salon?

Technically you could , but where would the profit be, compared to a professional brand. Not worth the hassle .

Technically you could , but where would the profit be, compared to a professional brand. Not worth the hassle .

technically you can't. That is what I was saying above, it is against your contract to keep stock as legally it is not available for resale. You need to take the customers payment and order in for them.

I agree it isnt worth it for a salon to retail anyway as you will never get more than 30% commission.

I was asking hypothetically. We wouldn't stock a non-pro brand. Same as we wouldn't stock any other Herbajuicealoeforeverplus type products!

Like you say, the profit margin isn't really there for a salon, plus it would put clients off not being able to take it away the same day.

So we could order a load of stock in and sell it from the salon?

Apparently not
The company wants the email address from each customer ( presumably to bombard them with more sales chat 😧)

My Facebook is swarming with loads of people selling these products & asking people to join their team!
Multi level marketing aka pyramid selling!!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

As Salon Geek doesn't agree with the principles of pyramid selling, and assuming the OP now has more than the answer to her opening question, I shall now close this thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back